High School Students
Reach your academic and college admissions goals with IvyWise.
At IvyWise we draw on our previous experience as deans and directors of admission to help students best position themselves to gain admission to their top-choice schools.
Find out below…
IvyWise is the world’s premier educational consultancy with over 300 years of direct admissions experience as former Deans and Directors of admission from top universities.
No other consultancy has this depth and breadth of direct admissions experience. Our team of admissions officers consists exclusively of former Deans and Directors of admission from some of the top colleges and universities in the US. Their experience is supplemented by our expert tutors and seasoned support staff to ensure students are reaching their academic and college admissions goals.
IvyWise services for high school students are personalized to fit each student’s needs and goals, integrating counseling, tutoring, and research services where needed in order to maximize student outcomes and ensure that they are getting the most out of their IvyWise experience.
Our results speak for themselves, with 91% of IvyWise students gaining admission into one or more of their three, top-choice schools.
Services for High School Students
We offer comprehensive, individually tailored college counseling programs to help guide you throughout the entire process.
We offer academic tutoring, project mentorship and test prep to support students academically.
What Makes IvyWise Different?
- Unrivaled Admissions Experience: Our team of expert counselors consists exclusively of former admissions officers from top colleges and universities. They were in the rooms where the decisions were made, so they know what it takes to stand out when applying to a variety of institutions.
- Expert Tutors and Research Team: Our tutors are the best of the best, with an average of 15 years of tutoring and test prep experience. Our comprehensive counseling and tutoring services are supplemented by our expert research services, providing unparalleled reporting and support throughout the entire process as needed.
- Customizable Programs: We can help you as much – or as little – as needed. From comprehensive, multi-year programs that integrate counseling, tutoring, and research for the best outcomes, to smaller engagements that focus on one aspect of the admissions process like the essays, we can customize an IvyWise program to fit your specific needs, goals, and budget.
- Mock Admissions Committee Feedback: IvyWise students benefit from the entire team’s expertise through the IvyWise Roundtable, our mock admissions committee process, ensuring students get the most comprehensive feedback throughout the entire application process. IvyWise Roundtable is a unique experience not offered by any other educational consultancy.
- Client Relations Support: You’re never alone! In addition to individualized attention from your IvyWise expert counselor, families are also supported through the entire IvyWise experience by a dedicated Client Relations Manager, who helps to ensure that students are on track and that families are getting the most out of their IvyWise programs.
“IvyWise was a fantastic investment in our child’s future. Every aspect of the college [application] process was well thought out, from testing schedules and preparation to guidance with essays. Discussions about college essays provoked deep thought and investigation. Final essays clearly reflected our child’s interests, values and personality. The bottom line: Our child was admitted to the most competitive schools.”
— Parent, Daughter Accepted to Harvard University
It all starts with the Initial Consultation
This isn’t your typical consultation. The IvyWise Initial Consultation is a comprehensive profile review followed by a 90-minute meeting with the expert counselor of your choice to collaborate on a personalized, strategic action plan to help your student achieve their academic and college admissions goals. Families learn how applicants are evaluated in the competitive admissions process and have the opportunity to get all their questions answered by an admissions expert. This stand-alone service is the first step in working long-term with IvyWise and requires our team to collect materials beforehand. To learn how to schedule an Initial Consultation, contact us today at +1 212-262-3500 or at [email protected].
Watch the video below to learn about how to set up your Initial Consultation and why it’s the best and most comprehensive consult you’ll ever receive.