Admission to graduate, MBA, and medical school programs can be very competitive. At IvyWise, we offer services to help students navigate the graduate admissions process.
IvyWise can help you get into your best-fit graduate program
IvyWise has been in business for over 20 years and our team has over 150 years of combined experience. We help students get into their best-fit graduate programs through our proven methodology.
What is Graduate Counseling?
In your graduate program, your counselor will work with you to:
- Provide feedback on and make suggestions for additional prerequisite coursework, if necessary
- Provide guidance and feedback as you write essays, personal statements, and statements of purpose
- Assess work experience, refine resumes/CVs, and compile portfolios
- Suggest contacts in your personal network to approach for letters of recommendation
- Prepare for school visits, including interviews
- Address special circumstances in your application
Meet Two of Our Graduate Counselors:
Alicia is a former Assistant Director of Admissions at Columbia Business School.
McGreggor is a former member of the Harvard Medical School Admissions Committee and premedical advisor at MIT.
In addition to our graduate admissions counseling services, we also offer test prep and tutoring services for students preparing for graduate admission exams and more.