IvyWise is constantly seeking great talent to join our growing team. We offer an entrepreneurial environment and the opportunity to make a difference both within the company and in our students’ lives. IvyWise offers competitive benefits and encourages our employees to explore talents and grow within the company.
Our students and families are special to us and it takes someone special to be part of our team. To learn more about employment opportunities with IvyWise, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
IvyWise is currently hiring for the following positions:
Current Available Positions
- Bachelor's degree required. Advance degree preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of direct experience in undergraduate admissions office of a selective US college or university. Experience in college counseling at a selective high school may also be considered towards, but not in lieu of, this prerequisite. Experience in both is preferred. Prior involvement working with international students is a plus. We cannot consider the candidacy of any applicant who does not meet this prerequisite.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Attention to detail, with excellent organizational skills
- Discretion and dedication to the confidentiality of high school students and families
- Confidence, resourcefulness, accountability, and a high degree of integrity and ethics
- Multi-lingual is preferred, especially a second language in: Spanish, French, Portuguese, or Mandarin