College Planning Checklist
Navigating the college preparation process can be difficult, so it’s important to start early! Even if it’s just your first year of high school, there’s plenty that you can do now to prepare for a successful college admissions process come senior year.
Download our free college planning checklist to get important information on where you should be in the college admissions process, including:
- When to take standardized tests
- How to research for your college list
- When to go on college visits
- How to stay organized during the process
- When to start brainstorming for your personal statement and supplements
- Plus much, much more!
Fill out the form on this page, and we will email you our exclusive free college planning checklist with information for high school freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
All fields with an asterisk * are required.
Learn why it’s important to start planning for college as soon as possible! Watch the video below.