Navigating the college admissions process can be difficult, so it’s important to start early. Even if you’re not a senior, there’s plenty that you can do now to prepare for application season. Download our complementary college planning checklist to get important information on where you should be in the college admissions process, including:
- When to take standardized tests
- How to research for your college list
- When to go on college visits
- How to stay organized during the process
- When to start brainstorming for your personal statement and supplements
- Plus much, much more!
Fill out the form below, and we will email you our exclusive free checklist with information for high school freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
All fields with an asterisk * are required.